Sunday, April 29, 2012

...It's On Like Donkey Kong...

Dear Captain Butterball;

You are ruthless and a low-down dirty player who doesn't play by any rules but your own.

As darkness settles over the land and my weary, tired army is resting to prepare for the next day's big battle, you send your sneaky, seductive secret player into the field.

You have tempted and tantalized and tortured my brigade and we will not stand for it any longer!

No longer will we play fair. You want to fight dirty... then dirty we shall fight.

You think I am some weakling who cannot defend myself or my people but you are wrong. I am strong and stubborn and I will not settle for your abuse anymore. Taunt us all you want, but we have a few tricks up our own sleeves that will grind you into a fine pulp.

You might have won THIS round, but sweet revenge and victory will be mine in the end and you will be left on the battlefield squealing like the pig that you are with your tail tucked between your legs. 

Prepare for battle.

Sincerely Yours;
    ~Jaylin~

No comments:

Post a Comment