Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I had my check up today.

The doctor is excited because I am doing so well. The only thing she was concerned about (but not really) was my good cholesterol. She said I can fix that by exercising more. Fine by me!

Unfortunately... the scale at home said I was up 10lbs but the one at the doctor's was the same as the last time or almost. I wish the floors in my house were even! I've been taking it out in the entryway but I can't do that much longer.

At least I am feeling encouraged.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! If you are worried about your scale...is there anyway you could go to the Dr.'s office once a week or so just to weigh in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dr's office isn't exactly close by. Hopefully if my scale at home is moving down then when I go to the doctor's it'll go down too. I just got to find that right spot on the floor... lol

    ReplyDelete