Saturday, September 28, 2013

I've been really struggling the last couple months/weeks.

There's been so much going on... that I feel like I can't win.

First there was the whole miscarriage. And after I moved past (as much as I can) I started doing Zumba again tues/thurs night with my friend. Although she decided she didn't want to anymore and then we had this whole big ass scare at work (Thinking we were going to ALL lose our jobs and our hours go cut so I'm barely bringing home enough to pay bills and buy some groceries)... There's just been so much stress I can't see straight!

I'm not giving up though. In fact my friend posted something on facebook as a motivator and I took it and am doing the same thing. The pictures aren't very great... at all...




For some reason it looks like they say LAST but it's supposed to be LBS LOST. Then every time I lose a pound, I get to put a pretty blue pebble in the jar. Initially I didn't think of a goal cause I have so much I want to lose... but now maybe I'll do a goal and when I reach it I can buy myself something nice and pretty.

The BF and I were talking and he said we could definitely get a treadmill too. We just have to go through the other room and clean it out and get stuff together to sell. Maybe that'll be some more motivation too!

Like I said, I'm not giving up. I just have to find something that works for me. I haven't been doing TOO bad... I barely drink soda anymore. Usually just 1 (or 2) cans of diet at his parent's house on sundays and maybe once in a great while I'll get a regular when the cravings hit... but for the most part... I've stopped drinking it. So even if it's not showing up in lbs lost or whatever, at least I know I'm still trying. I just have to step it up!

Step
   It
     UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment