Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012...

        ... Hello 2013...

So in light of 2012 ending, many people are posting about New Year's Resolutions and looking back on the year.

Well here's mine......

.... I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions because they are always broken. I will, however, make a promise. A promise to myself. A promise to God.

That promise is to always be true. 

Be true to who I am as a person. Be true to who I am in God and to God. To be the best person I can be whether I am a size 10 or a size 20 or a size 5.

I promise to take care of myself and I think... all along... that's what I've been missing. I've been so focused on changing and becoming some one... or rather some THING... different, I've lost sight of who I am. I can't change who I am until I have accepted me as I stand and live and breathe.

2012 wasn't a horrible year... It just kind of was. It isn't up to the 2013 to make my new year a wonderful one... It's up to me. I have the power, I just have to learn to use it.

So I hope that your new year is filled with success, love, happiness and lots of smiles and blessings. I know mine will be.

Happy Losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment