Tuesday, January 1, 2013

So in keeping with my ::Resolution:: I am going to be brutally honest...

... I currently weigh 343.3 lbs.

I have gone up significantly in a few months and am right back where I started almost 4 years ago. Kind of discouraging but the way I look at it... It's only going to fuel me to come back better and stronger. Starting Today.

... I'll admit... As the boyfriend and I were pulling up in the driveway after a night of "partying" (about as much partying as you can do with your parents...)... my initial thought was that I would love to have a soda right now. Sugary and fizzy. My second thought was... What can I pig out on right now?

Uhh... What?

Ohhhh... that's right.

I must retrain my brain. No soda. Last year I made it 6 months without and the year before was 8 months. I am confident I can make it 12 this year and never go back to it. As for pigging out... I had to remind myself to sit down and figure out how many points the cheese was per serving... and how many points the crackers were. Sure... it might seem like a daunting task... measuring and calculating.... but being on the Weight Watcher's system before, I know it works. I just have to be dilligent.

And truthful.

Which means no more GUESSING how much a portion is or how many points.

I'm tired of being the fat girl. I expect the first couple weeks I'll lose decently because of cutting out the soda... but I'll have to work at it.

And work it I will...


Happy 2013 and Happy Losing!

2 comments:

  1. Take heart friend, and take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Here's to a fresh start for both of us. It's time to start anew and kick some "fat" ass! :-)

    I am here...supporting you! :-)

    ReplyDelete