Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weigh In #2
Previous weight: 342.8
Current Weight: 340.7
Previous Week Loss/Gain: 2.1
Total Loss: 2.6

So I had a 2.1lb loss this week... and I'm kind of surprised. Not that I did horrible but I didn't do fabulous either. I went for a half mile walk and then went through the snow and marshy land with the boyfriend and the dogs. After that one, I could totally feel it in my thighs and buns. 

My plan is to get the tracking thing down pat again and then add in the exercise. I've got a good head start... but I need to be more pro-active in measuring everything out rather than guessing. I was shocked this week to find out that a cup of corn... is way more than I was actually taking (and at 4 points a cup... OUCH!) 

Happy Losing!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I have done that in the past as well with the points

    ReplyDelete