Sunday, January 27, 2013

So... I'm thinking I'm not going to be able to go WW anymore.

My dad and I have to "talk finances" tomorrow... as in I'm going to have MORE bills and LESS money. And while I like WW and have success on it... I just can't justify paying $20 for something I could... essentially... get for free from other websites.

Doesn't mean I am quitting or giving up. Doesn't mean I am going to be letting go and eating like crazy. It just means I will be more self-conscious. It means I will have to be more vigilant.

I think... with puppy... It'll be a lot easier. I now have a new walking buddy. And I think the fact that I am getting up off the couch more often to take him outside... and the fact that I have to literally jump over the puppy gate... It'll pay off in the end.

So... Here's to a new adventure. I CAN and I WILL do this... Because I deserve it... and so do you!

Happy Losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment