Friday, November 23, 2012

My boyfriend is AWESOME... Hands Down!

Last night as we laid in semi-conscious Thanksgiving Day comas we rehashed the days events. What dishes we liked, which we didn't... what today would bring. Then he turns and looks at me and says, "I like having someone to walk with."

Heart... Melting...

I like walking with YOU too! *Smile*

I know I posted yesterday before we left for dinner at his sister's house. We'd already done a mile walk but when we got there, she put us to work. We weren't just sitting around drinking and eating and pigging out. We were moving around and cooking. Works for me! Then after dinner.... all 6 of us went for a walk. That's right. Before the pie and the vegging on the couch. It was about 2,000 some-odd steps (I didn't count the miles...) to where we walked and back again. Then when we got home, the sky was beautiful and I was at 9,885 steps so we decided to walk to make it an even 10,000. It was the perfect night. The route we took was a half mile total and we weren't going to go all the way but by the time we got that far it was like... just go for it.

Go for it we did.

Fitbit says:

11,857 Steps
12 Floors Climbed
5.07 Miles
3,399 Calories Burned.

Happy Losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment