Friday, November 2, 2012

Thursday November 1, 2012

2 Cups Fat Free Milk
1 Cup Rotini
1 1/2 Cups Mini-Meatballs and Sauce
7 Mini Chocolates
4 Slices Pepperoni Pizza (Ouch... lol)
1 Can Diet Root Beer
15 Mini Pretzels
1 Tbs Ranch
5 Baby Carrots
1 Cup Salad
1 Tbs Ranch

So... Not great... I honestly didn't want the pizza but I ate it anyway. Was glad the carrots were in my fridge at work. I might get them out again today and nosh on them some. They were yummy! :-)

Still need to find my fitbit... I miss it. A lot. I know it's around here somewhere I just have to find it.

*Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Good to see your blog this morning!

    Your day wasn't all bad....you did make some good choices:

    Low fat milk
    Dt. Rootbeer
    Pretzels
    Carrots
    Salad

    Keep it up, you will get better as the week progresses..stay strong for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete