Thursday, November 22, 2012

As a preemptive strike against Thanksgiving... I got my boyfriend up early (after I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen) and we went for a mile walk. It felt good.

Today is the Turkey 5K in my town. I had planned on signing up for it but then I ended up with Peridcarditis again and had to take it easy. Then I got hit with the stomach bug and couldn't keep anything down for a weekend.

But in going along with my vegetarian (as best as I can be) and my no soda (attempting to start now... but at least cutting back) plan... I felt like I needed to get out there and do something.

I have got to stop this gaining trend. This past week alone I went up almost 7lbs. Yikes! I know some of it has to do with mother-nature (you ladies hopefully know what I'm talking about) and not feeling good and just being pure lazy... but I must stop making excuses and just do it.

And it was so very nice. We talked about our Christmas Tree we're going to get from the farm up the road. The sky was beautiful blue and there were white fluffy clouds. It was only 40 degrees but it felt good to have the sunshine on my face and know that I'm trying to make a difference.

I told him after dinner today that I was going to go for another walk... then put jammies on and chill. Tomorrow... we get to do the whole Thanksgiving Feast all over again at MY parents...

Happy Losing and Happy Thanksgiving

Ps. The Not-Very-Weight-Watchers-Friendly-Chocolate-Pumpkin-Cheesecake-Bars are DELISH!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment