Friday, November 9, 2012

Thursday 11.8.12

... 1 nutella/pb sandwhich on white bread with a bottle of water...
... 2 Oatmeal pies...
...1 7in Sub (HUNGRY) and Sun Chips with a Dr. Pepper...

I made more Maple Frosted Pumpkin Cookies and then made Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies... Yum!

Oh and I had 2 cups ice cream and a pepsi... and Peanut M&M's. :-)

Today's Blessings... I found my Fitbit! Yay!

Friday....

Made pancakes and had 2... with a glass of milk... whole. Yum! It was delicious! :-)

Happy losing!

1 comment:

  1. How did you do point-wise? I don't actually have any understanding of the system WW uses. I like to use my calorie counting!

    Good job logging it! It's all about making small changes...switch the whole milk for lower fat, ect. Remember....10 calories less is 10 calories less!

    ReplyDelete