Sunday, November 18, 2012

So the sickness keeps on rolling...

... I've still got chest pains. Well... more like in the ribs. It's right at the bottom of my ribcage kind of in the middle of my left side. It started up again Friday morning and was really intense Friday night. I went to bed with a migraine.

What I woke up with... was severe pain... a major migraine and throwing up. All morning long I was sick to my stomach and shaky. I was so exhausted I fell asleep on the bathroom floor.

So unfortunately... my eating was decent yesterday. We wanted to get Chinese for dinner but the thought of it was turning my stomach and even the smell was messing me up. We bought soup and crackers and ginger ale.

I ended up eating Oyster Crackers... a can of Chicken and Stars soup... and a ginger ale. Then I was able to down a couple Hershey Kisses.

This morning, I am feeling a ton better... minus the pain. I had 2 Funfetti Pancakes and a glass of milk for breakfast.

So far so good!

Happy Losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment