Thursday, November 8, 2012

I chose not weigh myself this week

My body needed the week off to heal and I think my spirit did too. So that's what I've been choosing to do.

I haven't been updating daily like I should have been.

Wednesday 11.7.12
1 Grilled Cheese Sand.
10 Wavy Tater Chips
5 small bread and butter pickle chips
1 Small slice of apple pie
1 c. vanilla ice cream
12 fl oz pepsi
2 oatmeal cream pies
2 cups whole milk

I've discovered that I have been dehydrating myself as well. The Indocin upsets my tummy but I haven't been drinking. So I started drinking a bottle of water and making an effort. I can't wait to start walking again. I need it.

Happy Losing

1 comment:

  1. You know yourself best and if you need the time off, then do it. I have weeks where just don't feel like going to my meeting and weighing in. I regret it each time, but I still do it.

    I would love to keep reading your food log...and I'll supporting you for it if you want! :-)

    ReplyDelete