Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just a quickie update...

Been busy this weekend. Yesterday we spent all day outside (After a couple hours running around getting everything in order) putting up the puppy fence. It's looking fab and I'm so excited to get the rest of it up! We had to drive an hour away to return the posts as they didn't fit and get new ones but on the way home we stopped at McDonald's. Not a great choice but we didn't go crazy. I had a southern style chicken sandwich (Which point wise wasn't too bad) but the M&M McFlurry KILLED me... the one I had was 22 points! OY! But I had to sit in the truck with puppy for an hour while Mike got everything worked out so he was pretty hot and cranky... Puppy that is. We wanted to get him a little vanilla ice cream (The jerks screwed up the order and gave us a hot fudge sundae instead...) but he LOVED it... he was so cute with it all in his fur. My heart is so full of love!

Then Mike and I worked on the fence and getting holes dug and pruning bushes and gardening. I'm a little sore but it's good... Oh and I took Snickers for a mile long walk first thing in the morning because well... I was cramping SUPER hard and miserable. It kind of helped. So yesterday alone I got close to 12,000 steps! :-)

Today won't be much good because I have to sit in a class and church... but hopefully when I get out I can take Puppy for a NICE LONG WALK! It's supposed to be awesome today too! Loving the sunshine!

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment