Thursday, November 7, 2013

Meet Plooper...


Plooper is my new best friend. Why - you may ask... well... This week I decided to bite the bullet and join TOPS (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly). I weighed in at 355.6lbs... Which I know is NOT great but at the same time, I have not gained back all I lost before. But, back to Plooper. One of the contests we are starting is an Octopus Contest. We all made these out of yarn and other crafty items. The deal is... if you gain, miss a meeting or forget him... You have to chop off a leg. I know, I know, I know... sounds cruel and I am certain that IF (big if) I have to amputate... I will more than likely cry. So the goal is to have the most legs because then it's $1-2 per leg you have left.

So please pray for Plooper... That he doesn't lose any limbs and that I have the strength to keep him all in tact!

In other news... I haven't been doing too bad. I've really been making a conscientious effort at keeping track and "being good". Yesterday was so hectic, I didn't have time to eat until I went home and I tried not to go crazy. My bf and I were arguing about M&M's. I said I wanted 10 and he wouldn't let me go over 8... but I took a "heaping" 1/4th cup. But then I went back for another. And then I went to bed.

I need to start getting going on the exercise thing. I know that eating better and less will help but it's not all I need to do. Hopefully when I get my craft room worked out upstairs I'll be a lot more busy.

Happy Losing!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have you in the TOPS family :-)

    Just think, soon enough you will be $16 richer (is it sad that I just had to count by 2 on my hands to find total?)

    Glad to have you on board and you will:

    TAKE OFF POUNDS SENSIBLY!!!

    ReplyDelete