Saturday, November 9, 2013

Today is about the halfway mark in my 1st week of Tops... I've been making an effort to really track and "be good". I think I've been doing pretty decent... at least better than I was.

Yes, I am still eating candy but I count it out BEFORE I consume it... so I only take 5 mini pb cups or 1/4 c. peanut M's instead of taking a HANDFUL and counting it out after I've eaten it. Plus, I've only been allowing myself to have 1 or 2 servings of chocolate a day...

Work has been so crazy lately that by the time I get home, I crash. I need to figure out a new thing for exercise. I saw a ballet video and I kind of liked it... so I think I might buy that. I usually take my laptop to work so maybe during naptime I can pop in one and bust out a 15 minute something or other.

Well, I got to go eat some yummy homemade beef stew! :)

Happy Losing!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty soon, ,you will be halfway through your first month, then year of TOPS. You will be awesome at it too!

    Doing a bit of exercise at work would be a great idea. What about something like this.......have a daily dance party with the kids? Our daycare did this and the kids LOVED it! They didn't play kid music either, they played country mostly, because Abby started to come home singing it everyday! You could get in a good 10 minutes dancing with the little ones and they would have a blast....win win if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete