Sunday, March 3, 2013


Lunch:
Juice By The 2's
2 Red Grapefruits
2 Oranges
2 Celery Stalks
2 Red Delicious Apples
2 Handfuls of Spinach

I am struggling with this one. I don't know if it's the GF's or the Spinach that is giving this juice an icky after taste... but I am choking it down. After I drank half of this for lunch and it had time to settle in my tummy... I felt so full.. I felt like I had sat down and chowed on everything and anything possible. My tummy actually HURT!

The first couple days are going to be the toughest. I keep telling the BF I want REAL people food... and we were talking about snacking on all sorts of delicious junk food. But I will be strong. Sometimes... just because you CRAVE it... doesn't mean you actually want it. It's all in what you're used to.

I WILL be strong and I WILL do this. It's going to take a LOT of will power and money but I can do this. God has made me strong and this will only make me stronger!

Happy Losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment