Sunday, March 10, 2013

Previous Weight: 342.9

Current Weight: 325.3

Loss: -17.4

That's right... I broke through my plateau and can NOT remember when I weighed this less!! The feeling I feel right now is amazing! I don't think I could EVER go back to my old habits based on how amazing I feel right now!

1. In my seminar yesterday -- which was held in an auditorium -- the seats were so COMFORTABLE! Had I gone at my weight last weekend... I would have been hurting and uncomfortable. The sides would have been digging into my hips and so forth. Not yesterday! I couldn't believe it!

2. My hoodies are GINORMOUS on me now!

3. People I work with every day can notice a difference.

4. My confidence has sky-rocketed.

5. I feel good.

6. I have been showing amazing amounts of self-control in not eating junk. I admit... I did have a brownie yesterday... and I won't lie... it was GOOD... But I didn't splurge and have the donuts, danishes and breads for breakfast. AND it was the only sweet I had all week!

Amazing things are happening and I KNEW that if I wanted it bad enough... I could do it.

Happy Losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment