Friday, March 1, 2013

GOOOOOOOD MORNING WORLD!

This morning I am trying Juice #2... Good Morning Juice.
What are YOU having for Breakfast? Me? Oh... I'm just having TWO sweet potatoes... FOUR oranges and SIX carrots...

This is how it came out...
 Of course my little juicer cup can only hold ONE cup of juice and this one yields about 2-3 cups. Better planning. I think when I go grocery shopping I will have to buy a glass pitcher or something to keep the over-flow. Unless the bf shares with me too!

I am happy to announce that it is MARCH FIRST! Which means that WINTER is almost over and soon it will be time to start working the garden! Did I mention that? Yup... The bf and I are going to grow a garden so that we can save some money on our groceries. He is being super supportive of me in this life decision and I am happy for that. He has promised not to eat in front of me.

It's good. It's all good.

Happy Losing! :)

1 comment:

  1. My mom has a juicer and I plan to borrow it one day. She said the juice is better for you fresh and it loses nutrients once it sits. I don't know if that is true, but you might want to look into that.

    Perhaps you should through in a few ground almonds for protien or ground flax seed for fibre. I hear Chia seeds are really good for you and are a thickener.

    Have fun with the garden. I hope to expand mine this year

    ReplyDelete