Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Well... I blew it.

This past weekend my boyfriend and I went to Niagara Falls. Between Friday and Sunday we did...79.499 steps, 51 floors, 34.08 miles. Friday my food intake wasn't too bad. We stopped at Long John Silvers but I barely finished what I normally would have eaten and still been hungry. Saturday we ate at Denny's for breakfast, then had TGI Friday's and some combos later for a snack... oh and ice cream. It really wasn't all that much but it's like a damn trigger as soon as I get home.

I did horrible and it sucks to think that after all that walking I sabotaged myself in 3 days. And I did.

No one to blame but me. I didn't have to eat all those brownies... or try to keep up with my boyfriend's cousin's 18-taco eating record... (lol)... but I did and I screwed up.

But it's only making me more determined to go at this. I can't lose my bet after all, can I? I got comfortable and I should never have done that. But I've learned my lesson.

Up 4.9lbs this week... but I'll get rid of it. Just wait.

Happy Losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment