Thursday, February 28, 2013


Sunburst Juice
1 Orange
1 Red Bell Pepper
3 Carrots
1/2 Lemon

Benefits:
Glowing Skin
500% Daily Vitamin C (Almost)
May Help Reduce the Risk Of Cancers


Where can you go wrong? At first the taste of the pepper overpowered... But I'm thinking it was the froth because once the froth settled... it wasn't as prominent. Definitely better when chilled... I have no ice cubes but my bf has frosted mugs... which worked well.

I definitely feel it in me. This juice diet is going to be tough but I am confident in myself. As soon as I can start -- which will most likely be this weekend because I get paid today -- I will be replacing my meals with these. I'm still debating whether I want to replace EVERY meal... or if I want to do two meals as juice and one healthy food meal. 

Happy Losing...

No comments:

Post a Comment