Thursday, July 21, 2016

2.08

My goal today was 3 miles but I had a pleasant surprise visit from my mother in law. She happened to be turning onto the road when I was at the corner and asked if I wanted a ride or if that would be cheating. I laughed and said it was cheating and that I'd meet her back at the house. She wasn't really here to see me but to drop off a couple things for my husband and of course, visit with the TB. I totally could have gone more. I was feeling good, even though it was 93 degrees out (Luckily the sun was behind the clouds and there was a bit of a breeze). I even ran about a quarter of a mile. Which I've never done. I can't complain!

I bought a jump rope today. I considered a kid's one but they had these ones with weighted handles and that's what I got. I haven't had a chance to try it... but I can't wait. I haven't jump roped in FOREVER. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some time to try it out.

This past week I dropped another 2lbs. This puts me at 310.2. I can't remember the last time I weighed that or... the last time I weighed that and KNEW it. I am so close to my goal of 299... But I have to get another doctor's note for my next goal of 250. I am kicking ass this summer and I feel great. I actually went to TJ Maxx and tried on a tank top (over my clothes... so I knew it wouldn't fit right) and it actually went on. I couldn't pull it down... but even so. That made my day!

Tomorrow I plan on taking measurements again. I can't find my last two readings... but I know I've dropped a couple inches.

I got this.

Remember.... Life begins at the end of your comfort!

2 comments:

  1. You certainly do have it!

    Let me know how the jump roping goes...I think I want to get one too...just afraid of my boobs taking out an eye!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I feel the boob issue for sure! I figured I'd just use at home... That way I don't have to worry about judgement or feeling awkward! :)

    ReplyDelete