Friday, July 29, 2016

Sky's The Limit

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!

Short entry because Little Man is up and I need to get to the store before making Fajita Stuffed Chicken with Spanish Rice for dinner... Is your mouth watering? Cause mine is!

Walked today with a friend. She was telling me about all the marathons and such that she's completed and it made me jealous... in a good way. Jealous as in... I want to do that. We walked only 2.06 miles today but we did the BIG hill and truth be told... I made it to the top (while pushing little guy) without having to stop. That's a HUGE accomplishment! And this hill is a beast. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's big.

So... I got that going for me. I contemplated walking when the Husband gets home, but I think I'll skip. I feel good... I just don't want to over do it. Sometimes when I start to enjoy something, I do it until I get sick of it. Plus I know I need a rest. My head kind of hurts and I'm wicked tired.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! A girlfriend and I am signing up for a virtual marathon that you complete at your own pace and you still get a medal at the end! You should join us!!!! Let me know if you want details! We are planning to start on August 1st!!

    ReplyDelete