Wednesday, July 27, 2016

F.E.A.R

FEAR has two meanings...

Forget Everything And Run
 Or...
Face Everything And Rise.

I'll admit. I struggled to get my workout in tonight. By the time my husband got home, I was exhausted and falling asleep in the chair while Munchkin ran around. It was hot and I just wanted to take a shower and crawl into a nice cool bed and I didn't stop to get more milk.

*Sigh*

But... My husband was very supportive and told me I could go for a walk or I didn't have to. It was up to me but he'd take care of Munchkin so I could go. I love him. So I went. I decided to run when I could and felt like it... but I wasn't going to push it. My goal was 3 miles but like I said... I wasn't going to push it. 

I'm not sure how much I actually ran since I didn't run from a specific point to a specific point. I ran from the top of the hill to the stop sign. From the tree farm drive to the other one. From the edge of our property to the other. There was no rhyme or reason... I just did what I felt I could.

In the end... I beat my time. I previously did 3.12 miles in 1:10:20. Tonight I did 3.18 miles in 1:04:07.

Wow!

A friend on Facebook just asked how much weight I've lost. When I looked at the numbers.. I kind of can't believe it.

As of January 1, 2016 I have lost 40.6lbs.
As of June 1, 2016 I have lost 12.6lbs.

Those are numbers to be proud of! Only makes me wonder what my numbers will be at the end of the year... 

1 comment: