Thursday, August 4, 2016

1. Nectarines are DELICIOUS!
2. Salad is YUMMY!
3. Milk is good too! Especially cold!

I've been really struggling the last couple days with positive body-image. It's like I've mention before that I don't ever really see a difference in my body from losing weight. I can feel it. I can go longer distances without getting winded. I can go longer distances period. I just don't SEE the change. 

Today, my mom was looking for a shirt for my brother's impending wedding. We went back in the dressing rooms and of course there are mirrors. I looked at myself and just broke down and cried. I still have a long way to go. I felt so horrible and self-conscious. 

I texted my husband and told him how I felt and he was very sweet and reassuring. And then he told me that my legs are looking more toned and tight. He told me that when he hugs me... he can get his arms around me even more whereas several months ago he couldn't even touch his fingers. It made me feel better.

Everything I am doing, I know I am doing right. I'm eating more salads (again) and picking up on the fruit. I'm staying away from soda and ice cream (still allowing myself a treat here and there... like a pb cup). I'm doing Pilates (thighs and arms, right now, and it's definitely working!) and still walking.

(Post Walk Selfie 08-03-2016)



1 comment:

  1. Good job! Keep posting pictures! I love seeing you progress!

    YES! Nectarines ARE delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete