Monday, August 8, 2016

Had every intention of getting up yesterday morning and taking a nice walk before it got too hot to breathe. Unfortunately... I got up and felt like I'd been run down by a bus. I was so exhausted I couldn't get out of bed. Ended up making pancakes for breakfast and then went back to bed. After sleeping on/off for about 2 hours I felt a LOT better. Not great but definitely better than when I'd woken up. So... no walk. I hated not going but I also know that pushing myself too hard isn't good either. 
My friend texted me this morning and asked if we wanted to go for a walk. So we did. It was only 1.64 mi but it's better than nothing and sometimes just the companionship is the best and most needed part. She's really great because she always compliments me. Like she noticed that my legs are solid and muscular. She said that now that I'm losing weight, my face looks cute. I know that sounds harsh but I know what she meant. It made me feel better though after all the negative feelings I'd had the last few days. 

So I haven't done too bad this weekend but I could definitely do better. We splurged and had a soda last night with pizza and I ended up going over my points but not too badly. Back on track today and hopefully I can do enough damage control... but I think I'm going to be okay this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Some days are just like that! It's over now though, so don't dwell on it....you can't change it.

    You are so lucky to have a friend like that close by! It can really help the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete