Friday, August 5, 2016

Happy Friday

1. Pilates is kicking my butt! Literally! My thighs and hips are so sore. My arms are burning. I've upped my arms to two workouts (They're only like 6 or 7 minutes each) and am still struggling with the thigh one. Yesterday, I felt I was able to do more of it but today I was burning up!

2. Nectarines are still super yummy!

3. The munchkin and I walked 3.18 miles today. Fitbit says that we did 8 floors as well (that silly hill!)... I can definitely feel it. It feels good. I am hoping to get a couple decent walks in this weekend. Have a bridal shower tomorrow (but I should be able to walk in the a.m...) and then nothing going on Sunday. Should be cooler as well. Today it's expected to reach 90's. This weekend should be low 80's. 

4. For lunch I ate a salad... well it was lettuce with italian dressing. No extras. Then I had a Lean Cuisine Chicken Fried Rice. It was pretty tasty. Then I had a nectarine, 20 in-shell peanuts and a cup of milk. Not too bad! Pork chops, potatoes, corn on the cob and applesauce for dinner. Simple, yet yummy!

5. I tried on "THOSE JEANS" the other day again and they fit even better. Even with a 2 lb gain. That makes me EXTREMELY happy and excited. My new note from the doctor should be here tomorrow or early next week. I hope the right new weight is on it. But... I'll find out. 

6. The picture below is the most real you'll ever see me. I'm not pic into taking body pictures or anything like that (except for my private use...) but I just felt like taking these today. It makes me feel open and honest.

After a 3.18 mile walk... Exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment